Chocolate Fudge Brownies
by: Seema Racela
- 1 cup pressure cooked adzuki beans (I like using Eden brand, which is already pressure cooked)
-1/4 cup homemade, A2, or French butter, melted
-1/8 cup non-alkalized cocoa powder
-1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (+1 more tablespoon if you like it very sweet)
-1 teaspoon corn and aluminum free baking powder
-1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
-1/8 teaspoon salt
-2 pastured eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth (about 40 seconds).
3. Add the eggs and blend until incorporated (about 10 seconds).
4. Pour into silicone mini muffin mold or a greased dish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Enjoy!
Soy free, rice free, oat free, corn free, potato free, peanut free, cashew free, nut free, allergy friendly