Lectin Free Cheese Bread Rolls by Seema Racela
Cheesy Bread Rolls
by: Seema Racela
My family loves my cheesy bread rolls! They’re light and airy on the inside and taste so delicious. My kids devour these tasty buns as soon as they come out of the oven! They are great on their own or stuffed with mushrooms, curried channa, or other fillings! Enjoy!
-1 cup tapioca flour
-1 pastured egg
-1/3 cup A2 casein milk
-3/4 cups gruyere cheese (or other approved cheese)
-1 tablespoon Gundry MD Polyphenol-rich olive oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Place a mini Silpat silicone muffin mold on a baking sheet or prepare your muffin tin by greasing it.
2. Add all of the ingredients in a food processor and mix for 1 minute, scraping down the sides as necessary. The mixture should be the texture of a thin pancake batter.
3. Spoon the batter into the muffin mold, filling each cup about 1/2 way up.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful not to remove too early or they will have a gummy texture.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Soy free, rice free, oat free, potato free, peanut free, cashew free, allergy friendly